We all have different talents. We all lead busy lives. By pooling our time and talents we are able to have a strong voice and ensure persons with disabilities have an opportunity to lead full lives in our community — please consider joining the SHC!
As a member of the SHC you will receive:
- SHC/The Arc’s bi-monthly newsletter – The Bright Spot
- Organizational governing powers through voting at meetings
- A support system for families of persons with disabilities
- Networking opportunities with others who are interested in services for people with disabilities
- Membership in The Arc
- Members, their unmarried children and grandchildren are eligible to apply for the H.O.P.E. scholarship. Click here for the H.O.P.E. scholarship application packet.
Click here for a SHC/The Arc of Medina County membership application. MEMBERSHIP MATTERS!
H.O.P.E. scholarship winner Caryn Stanowick.