FREE OMBUDSMAN SERVICE HELPS FAMILIES RESOLVE ISSUES AND FIND SOLUTIONS
ADVOCACY. PLANNING. SUPPORT. SOLUTIONS.
What is an Ombudsman?
An Ombudsman is someone who assists individuals with development disabilities and their families with any concerns, complaints, or questions about their rights or access to services. The office also helps to provide ideas for making services better for persons with disabilities.
- Is it overwhelming trying to understand the rights of your loved ones?
- Are you unsure if your child’s IEP is appropriate?
- Do you need help accessing appropriate services?
- Would you like to review guardian actions?
- Are you having a difficult time navigating services and systems?
- Do you need ideas on how to improve services?